Powered by Blogger.



I was hired by Pinching Your Pennies in 2010. Over the past three years I have worked to find deals for affiliated companies (Kohl's, Walmart, Amazon, Target, etc.). I find these deals and then I post them using BBCode in our forum. I then promote these deals on our Facebook page.

I often review the analytics on Facebook to determine which posts are having the greatest reach. I have researched to learn how to get a broader market on Facebook and have implemented my findings with good results. I have helped increase our "likes" to over 55,500 with each post being seen by between 4,000-8,000 people.

I have occasionally tweeted our deals, but that job is usually done by one of my co-workers. I am familiar with the process, though, and am comfortable with all social media.

I also blog for Pinching Your Pennies. I blog everything from the deals I find to recipes to homemaking tips. When I blog, I promote the pinning (Pinterest) of our blogs in order to better market our website.