Powered by Blogger.


In August, 2011, Mary Ellen Edmunds asked a favor of me. She was concerned about someone registering her name (maryellenedmunds.com) and linking it to something she did not endorse. She requested that I register her name. I registered maryellenedmunds.com and we have it linking directly to her Deseret Book page.

At that time, I volunteered to also start a Facebook page for her. We discovered that someone had already registered her name. When I contacted the person who owned MEE's Facebook page, they immediately deleted the account. At that point, I was able to register it myself. I update this Facebook page on behalf of MEE. I post pictures and events that she is involved in. I also make sure that she receives all messages from her Facebook page via email.

MEE has also volunteered to be a reference for me. Please let me know if you need her contact information.